China Glaze’s fall collection (which should go on sale here in the U.S. on July 6) sounds deliciously complex. The color story revolves around the 1940s — war time, swing dancing, Casablanca and The Maltese Falcon. I love the concept — and the descriptions of what sound like dark, nuanced, sexy fall shades. (Also I can’t resist micro-glitter.) The shades will be sold individually and in 6-piece sets: Cat’s Meow and Hotsy Totsy.
- Riveter Rouge â€“ Deep red shimmer
- Foxy â€“ Burgundy shimmer
- Goinâ€™ My Way â€“ Deep copper shimmer
- Classic Camel â€“ Khaki cream with gold micro-glitter
- Swing Baby â€“ Taupe shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Ingrid â€“ â€œGreigeâ€ cream with copper micro-glitter
- Hey Doll â€“ Deep rose shimmer
- Bogie â€“ Plum shimmer
- First Class Ticket â€“ Deep purple shimmer
- Midnight Mission â€“ Navy blue shimmer silver micro-glitter
- Emerald Fitzgerald â€“ Turquoise shimmer (I love this name!)
- Jitterbug â€“ Grey chrome with silver micro-glitter
As always, China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.