Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Recap

Now that we’ve concluded our look at Make Up For Ever’s new, full-coverage, high-pigment Rouge Artist Intense lipsticks, it’s time for a recap. For more information on formula, finishes, and shades, please revisit the original posts:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

And these two bonus posts:
Make Up For Ever’s shade guide
A lip swatch of #32

Rouge Artist Intense lipsticks are $19 each, available in Sephora stores and online at Sephora.com.
Make Up For Ever, Makeup Forever, MUFE, swatches, Rouge Artist Intense, lipstick, matte, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Make Up For Ever, Makeup Forever, MUFE, Rouge Artist Intense, lipstick, swatches, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Make Up For Ever, Makeup Forever, MUFE, Rouge Artist Intense, lipstick, swatches, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Make Up For Ever, Makeup Forever, MUFE, Rouge Artist Intense, swatches, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Make Up For Ever, Makeup Forever, MUFE, Rouge Artist Intense, lipstick swatches, 41, 42, Moulin Rouge, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50

18 Responses to “Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Recap”

• LNU says:

I’m really loving 21 through 30! I’m gonna swatch those myself in store!

• Silvia says:

Funny thing: I didn’t like any of the colors that the weel indicates for my skintone and hair color lol

I absolutely loved 22 and 38, can’t wait to test them :)

• Connie says:

Ohh! Thanks so much for the beautiful swatches Karla! Im eying on #1,2,18,23,24 and maybe #48 for winter time! sooo excited for these!

• pelininstyle says:

I liked 18-30-42:) Nice post:) I will try these out:)

• Marie says:

Thank you so much for these! If I had to pick one, I just couldn’t choose. :p

• Roberta S. says:

Thanks so much for these swatches, Karla. Because of your work, I was able to buy several of these sight unseen and love all of them.

• Isabel says:

Gosh.. You always have THE most beautiful swatches.. =)

• Lori says:

Bought MUF #18 today at Sephora. LOVE it so much. Very long wearing, does not transfer.

• Milee says:

Lovely swatches as always, thank you!

• Manu says:

i love Number 23 and 26. I would like to take a photo in your lips please !!!

• Livia says:

I used to hate lipstick because the color would smear all over everything and somehow I’d even end up with lipstick on my chin. Embarrassing.

I got a sample of #36 with a Sephora order and loved it so much I had to have more. #33 and #36 are my favorites. I can apply these colors alone or in layers, then blot, and it lasts as long as I need it to. Even overnight!

High pigment lipstick is a wonderful development, and has made a huge lipstick fan out of me after years of not wearing it ever.

• Marta says:

I loved the swatches, thank you!

• jules says:

Hi there. I used your arm samples to buy two shades of the MUFE Artist Intense lipsticks. Much to my chagrin, I learned that the photos of your arms with the shades on them were taken with a flash! No, no, no! It is completely deceiving and the colors I paid good money for are MUCH darker in real life. CAREFUL! It’s a real shame.

No, I never shoot with a flash. These photos were all taken in sunlight. Sorry to hear you didn’t like what you got.

• Renee says:

Love the site

• Reiko says:

Would you say 33 has coral in it at all?