OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous (of OPI’s fall Swiss collection) is even more awesome than I originally recognized. In one coat, it glitters like a New Year’s Eve dress. In two coats, the silver darkens to more of a gunmetal metallic with silver microglitter. The effect is thrilling, and I think the color will look great on a wide range of skintones. And I love polishes that glitter but feel smooth.
OPI, Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, swatches, Swiss collection, Switzerland
Pinky, are you thinking what I’m thinking? That one coat of Lucerne-tainly + one coat of Glitzerland could create the perfect mixed warm-cool metallic??

Watch for the results of that experiment coming soon. (As soon as I’m done admiring my current manicure.)

OPI polishes are $8.50 each.

7 Responses to “OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous”

• Phyrra says:

I really like the deep gunmetal grey color. It’s definitely perfect for fall.

• valerie says:

I love Pinky & the Brain. Narf!

And that color looks lovely on you.

• HT says:

I *love* this color. I have it on my toes right now! I am definitely going to try Lucerne + Glitz together. What an awesome idea!!

• Violet says:

I am *really* interested in the results of that experiment! I have Lucerne-tainly and am planning on going back for Glitzerland but thought I’d like Glitzerland to be a bit cooler… I never thought to combine them. Great idea, I can’t wait!

• Tina says:

oooo! I love this! I’ve been looking for a color just like this. I’m going to have to go looking for this one.

• Tina says:

Totally got this today because of this swatch/photo. Using my handy dandy iPhone, I also looked at your swatches of the rest of the OPI Swiss collection while I was out, and my sister ended up getting Cuckoo for this Color. I can’t tell you how much I love this blog. It really is like an encyclopedia of makeup. Thanks, Karla!