If the word “Imagine” puts a John Lennon song in your head… well, that’s something we have in common. Not to be outdone by sister company Orly, SpaRitual has a truly beautiful fall lineup.
The six shades “represent a life filled with prosperity, wisdom, and creativity.” In case you didn’t already know, SpaRitual is a vegan brand (some polishes use ingredients like fish scales to create their shimmer; not SpaRitual) — in addition to being free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde and formaldehyde resin. AND their bottles are recycled; their labels are printed with soy-based inks.
The colors of the Imagine collection are:
- Living in the Moment â€“ cashmere mauve creme
- Endless Possibilities â€“ midnight plum creme
- Unconditional Love â€“ peach shimmer (shimmer? This looks like a foil in the picture)
- Health, Wealth, & Happiness â€“ blue shimmer (looks like duochrome, actually)
- A World of Compassion â€“ dusty periwinkle creme
- Dreams Becoming Reality â€“ cool blue turquoise
SpaRitual polishes are $10 each, and I recently learned that skinstore.com and skincarerx.com carry the brand (hooray!). They’re also sold at posh salons around the country.