Chanel Soho Collection

Chanel, SohoAlso around the same time as Fashion Week, Chanel is reopening its (redesigned) Soho Boutique. And what better way to commemorate the event than with a limited edition collection. (I would like to commemorate the major events in my life with limited edition Chanel creations.)

According to Global Creative Director Peter Philips, “SoHo is a place where Bohemian ideals meet the toughness of the city.” Philips says he designed the collection to reflect the spirit of this part of New York.

Chanel, Soho collectionThe cosmetics collection pairs sweet pinks with industrial metals and a touch of Pop Art. There will also be exclusive clothes, shoes, and leathergoods.

Items for sale include:

Soho de Chanel face powder, $65
Eyeshadow quad in Stupendous, $56
Rouge Coco lipstick in Stunning, $30
Rouge Allure Laque in Stunt, $32
Glossimer in Star, $27
Le Vernis nail polish in Steel, $23
Le Vernis nail polish in Strong, $23

This collection is available at Chanel.com now, and will be for sale at the Soho Boutique on September 10th.

8 Responses to “Chanel Soho Collection”

• Anna says:

I love that eyeshadow quad.. the colors are really beautiful :) I could just bring that one quad with me if I go traveling. It seems to have all the colors I would need :)
    I dont wear too bold make-up looks when Im traveling, I only use it here at home :)

take care
    Hugs

• Petra says:

That quad looks an awful lot like the Mystic Eyes quad to me. I have that onmy eyes now, it’s a great one. But seriously, based on that picture, I thought they are relaunching it or something.

• Liz says:

Can you show us an actual swatch of the nail polish color “Steel”? I want to see what it looks like on nails before I purchase it. ALSO, can you tell us the consistancy, is it thick or does it go on smooth?

The bad news is that this collection is only available online and in the Chanel boutique in NYC. The good news is that I hope to have guest swatches soon. :)

• saku says:

I like the lipsticks, wonder how they look.

• Amanda says:

I just got the quad and the highlighter yesterday and they are both gorgeous! The quad is particuarly stunning. It is very cool grayed taupey goodness. Well-pigmented but not too dark for day. It is not the same as the Mystic Eyes quad. The highlighter/blush is a soft, shimmering plum.

• Susie says:

I am a fair-skinned, blue-eyed blonde; how would the SoHo colors work on me?

• nicci says:

I am getting my order on the 14th and can’t wait! I got the quad, lipstick, and the laque :)