I’m Going to Disney World!

That’s not true, I’m not — but I never really had an overwhelming reason to WANT to go (not a huge fan of theme parks). Except that Givenchy just opened its only U.S. boutique… in the French pavilion in Epcot Center.

I first fell in love with the brand in Saks in Houston. Since those long-ago days, Givenchy has rearranged its distribution — and is now available exclusively through Sephora, Sephora.com, and Givenchy’s own website (which means it’s impossible to see the whole cosmetics line in one place).

The boutique in Epcot center will carry EVERYTHING: skincare, makeup, and fragrance.

If you’re going, send me a picture?

8 Responses to “I’m Going to Disney World!”

• Anitacska says:

How cool! I’m going to Disneyworld in April! Will check it out! :D

• Naomi says:

Going next month, woohoo! Can’t wait to see all the pretties =]

• That’s funny. I am usually there every year, but we are skipping this year, so I guess I’ll not see it for a while.

• CedriCeCCentriC says:

Here is a video showing the opening of the boutique:

There is also a Guerlain Boutique in the French pavillon, now I’m not sure if Givenchy replaced it or if they are side by side.

• luv2smilexo says:

I’ve been to disney world. Epcot is really worth the trip just on its own. I loved it. It’s really not like the typical theme park. I dont remember much of anything in the way of rides.

• Kelly says:

Ant and I are still planning to go in March next year, will take photos for you ;)

x

• KellyK says:

i agree, epcot is worth going to! my spouse and i went there for our honeymoon, almost 10 years ago, and i loved it! Karla, YOU should go!

• Alyssa says:

I love the store! Everyone is so nice, have been there twice and the nicest people helped me pick out a lipstick, gloss, ect. I didn’t get too much since it’s expensive, but since sephora doesn’t offer the full range online I would check this out if you can!