There’s been an explosion of lash enhancing products on the market, and this week’s prize is Talika Lipocils Expert ($55).
Talika has been an eye brand since 1948. Their first product was a salve for burn victims… which reportedly had the side effect of regrowing eyelashes. That original formula is the basis of all of Talika’s “regrowth” products.
Lipocils Expert promises to lengthen your lashes by up to 36%, darken them up to 50%, and curl them by up to 50% (how does one measure a percentage increase in curl?).
The applicator is a mascara spoolie topped by a doe’s foot wand (so you can apply the formula at the base of your lashes, and comb through to condition them. The product should be applied twice a day for at least 28 days.
Rules and how to enter:
- This giveaway starts today and ends Sunday, September 26, at midnight.
- This giveaway is open to readers anywhere in the world.
- A winner will be selected at random from the valid entries.
- To enter, leave a comment on this post.Â Tell me: Have you tried any of the lash enhancers on the market? Did they work for you? If you haven’t tried any of them yet, which (ones?) do you most want to try?Â You can enter by this methodÂ once per day.
- Winners will be contacted by email, so please use an email address you check (addresses will be hidden, and will not be used for any purpose other than contacting the winner).