Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick

Dior just reformulated their Rouge Dior lipstick. The new formula has the same satiny finish and light, “skincare” scent as the old version, but it’s more moisturizing and longer wear. I haven’t yet tried these on my lips, but I will say they felt very soothing on my arm after two days of swatching. I was surprised by how bold the color offering was — especially Mysterious Mauve!

Rouge Dior lipsticks are $30 each.
Rouge Dior, lipstick, swatches, 028, Mazette, 066, Diorama, 264, Mitzah Lilac, 298, Beige Indecise, 349, Pink Junon, 351, Elegant Pink, 361, Pink Baiser, 365, Pink Songe, 411, Sensual Bronze, 434, Samarcande Brown, 435, Andalouse, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Rouge Dior, lipstick, swatches, 444, Red Muse, 475, Pink Caprice, 513, Bright Amber, 522, Bronze Zerline, 526, Rare Amber, 551, Pink Cocotte, 555, Dolce Vita Pink, 638, Blazing Red, 644, Rouge Blossom, 647, Diorling Pink, 678, Devilish Pink, Karla Sugar, KarlaSugar
Rouge Dior, lipstick, swatches, 713, Mirza Mauve, 743, Zinnia Red, 752, Favori Red, 766, Star Fuchsia, 786, Mysterious Mauve, 815, Indiscretion Mocha, 862, Hypnotic Red, 874, Fantastic Plum, 976, Daisy Plum, 999, Ara Red, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar

22 Responses to “Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick”

• Amber says:

I really want to try one of their lipsticks I just can not get over the price tag :(

• Silvia says:

I looooove this lipsticks :) I got Rouge Favori and Trafalgar. Can’t wait to try a few others ^^

• Is it just me or does anyone else think Mysterious Mauve looks like Violetta from Mac? Thanks for the swatcches as always Karla!

• Lady Cherry says:

Great post, I love Dior cosmetics. I have got Avra. Its so long lasting and doesn’t taste or smell perfumed.

• sable says:

Have been lurking for awhile, but wanted to thank you HEAPS for posting this! I have been eyeing these new lipsticks for awhile, but couldn’t even begin to decide what colors to consider!
    Ara Red, Mitzah Lilac and Beige Indecinse are my favorites. It sounds like a good formula but I wonder how long they last on your lips!

• Adele says:

Thanks for posting these! I was thinking of picking up one or two by the Sephora FF and I was nervous ordering them unseen. :)

• Kayvid says:

Did they also change the names of their lippies after they reformulated them? I have the one in no. 066 which was earlier called Copper Red. Can you please confirm this for me.

• Leena says:

Thanks A LOT for the swatches! Could you please tell me which Dior red lipstick is not blue-based and warm? I am choosing between 999 and 638 :)

Both Blazing Red and Ara Red are orange reds… Blazing is the more orange of the two.

• I have the 786 and it’s amazing. Thanks for the swatches!!

• Violet says:

Two colors call out to me immediately… Pink Caprice and Mysterious Mauve!

• Bree says:

I have #475 Pink Caprice & I absolutely Love it its a Gorgeous pink…very bright & Hot….can’t wait for Spring & Summer…*sigh*

• shyniz says:

it’s the first time i love ALL the colors…! it’s little expensive but it’s dior

• I love these lipsticks, especially the last palette! The colours are so intense!

• Nat says:

I’m a bit confused… I loved 555 in your swatch and went to get it today, but seems it’s not included in the reformulated line here (I live in Europe).

• Gah! I have gone to the dark side with Dior shadows, but not lipsticks. Yet.

• sofia says:

ohhhh ..what about 296 Quadrille???? hasnt been promoted in US?? i was really hoping it might be a nice dupe for my old Dior Addict ROse Scenario which i miss so much…:-( …but the rest still look fantastic ..really good job ;-)

• Rosslyn says:

Is 434 Samarcande Brown the same as Interview Rose and the later Interview Pink?

• Kristal says:

Thank you SO much for swatching so many lipsticks. For the last few months, every time I am considering buying a lipstick I just google the name/number of it and your arm with the swatches is usually one of the first photos that comes up! I always hope to see it, because it is the BEST display of the colors of any site I have seen. Thanks again for being awesome! :)

• frances says:

I am hoping that I can still get mitzah lilac.

• jerilyn says:

Wow. I’m going crazy trying to find the older formulation of #475 Pink Caprice after I discovered they reformulated the line recently. Evidently the lipstick case has been redesigned and the criss-cross pattern is on the blue plastic of the original formula and criss-cross on the silver band of the new formula.
    Anyhoo, love your site and am bookmarking it!