Guest Swatcher: Halloween Manicures

Soaper1 has perfect nails, flawless application technique, a steady hand for konading, and she does the cutest seasonal manicures. She’s been working on her Halloween manicures all month, but she picked a few favorites to share. (I really don’t know how she managed to take that glow-in-the-dark picture; I think my camera would have refused.)
Finger Paints, Orange Kick, Halloween, manicure, Sally Hansen, Black Patent
Sally Hansen, Rapid Red, Halloween, manicure, Insta-Dri

My kids love holiday manicures, and one of my daughters especially likes glow-in-the-dark polishes. The blue manicure is OPI Boo Berry (glows in the dark) layered over OPI What’s with the Cattitude? (previously swatched here). There’s more “glow” a bit more than the picture shows.

OPI, What's With the Cattitude, Boo Berry, Halloween, manicure
OPI, Boo Berry, Glow in the Dark, Halloween, manicure

8 Responses to “Guest Swatcher: Halloween Manicures”

• jbrobeck says:

Girl’s got skillz!

• priya says:

wow! these are perfect for halloween

• Gloria says:

Wow! Does she have a blog? How can u see how she did this??

• Mei says:

I was wondering does she have a blog? if not she should…Love theses nails!

• soaper1 says:

Hi, All –

Thanks for the compliments. No, I don’t have a blog. I’m happy being a guest swatcher here.

To create these manicures. I selected my color combinations and did a regular manicure. Once the manicure is completely dry, I either applied decals or used image stamping plates to create the designs. I always follow the designs with another coat of topcoat. I listed the plate numbers on the photos and they are Konad and Bundlemonster brand plates as well as some plates I purchased from chez-delaney.com. The decals were purchased at a local nail supply and Sally Beauty.

• resham says:

So Freakin Creative….The person has amazing talent….
    I just enjoy seeing lovely nail art…personally, I suck at it…:)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN////

• Sam says:

They are just too cool. Love it!