Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss

Halleluia, readers! Illamasqua is at last making its way into stores across America, and my very own Sephora is lucky enough to have a display. (YES!)

Since the Sephora Friends and Family sale (20% off with code FF2010) is still going on through November 3rd (Wednesday), I thought I should hustle and get some swatches up.

Illamasqua has two kinds of lipgloss: Intense and Sheer. Both are $20, packaged in a long, skinny squeeze tube with a slant-tipped applicator (and I have to tell you, as the tube gets emptier, it gets harder to get the last bit out). The glosses also have an artificial-sweet scent… like jellybeans, maybe.

The Intense glosses are like bright, glossy, liquid vinyl. Fume is rose red. Follow is hot pink (warm); Petulant is hot pink (cool). Temper is fiery orange. Mistress is coral. Indulge is Barbie pink. Frenzy is azalea pink. Move is mauve; Fierce is purple.
Illamasqua, Intense, lipgloss, swatches, Fume, Follow, Petulant, Temper, Mistress, Indulge, Frenzy, Move, Fierce, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
There are more colors, of course (the Illamasqua line is HUGE. Comparable to MAC), but Sephora doesn’t carry every product.

10 Responses to “Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss”

• Aru says:

I’ve got Petulant and Frenzy..they’re great!

• Andrea says:

You don’t have my favourite – Besotted. It’s the most amazing red lipgloss I’ve ever used!

• JustMe says:

I want Move! Gorgeous color!

Andrea, I don’t know how Sephora chose which products to carry and which to pass over… in a lot of cases, it seems like they picked the most mainstream colors.

I hate that I’m missing colors… maybe I can find a few guest swatchers to bridge the gap.

• Silva says:

I like Fume and Move a lot. Nice swatches!

• Theresa says:

A lot of Illamasqua’s products are available in the European Union only, so the US Sephora is probably unable to stock those items. I’m not really sure why, perhaps because of differences in cosmetic ingredients legislation or something.

• Gorgeous, but I would never wear the purple.

• Hanna says:

Is anyone of them a dupe for NARS strawberry fields?

• Wendy A. says:

Thank You Lord!!! I have been frothing at the mouth to buy some of these! sheer lipgloss coming anytime soon?
    Also dying for the MUFE lab shines.
    Thank goodness for this sale I just get a lot of shopping out of the way.

• ak says:

I will be buying Fierce at some point and time! Trust that! I’m an NC45.