The excitement is mounting, readers! We just have one week left in the BeautyBloggers.org charity auction, and there are still a lot of great, brand new items going for way less than retail. And as you’re bidding, remember: every penny goes to Doctors Without Borders! We’re shipping your items for free!
Here’s my own personal I-can’t-believe-these-low-prices list:
- Votre Vu Holiday Miracles Line-Reducing Trio (retail price: $70, current bid: $25)
- YSL Signes d’Orient face palette (limited edition and discontinued. Compacts like these usually retail for $65. Current bid: $30)
- Givenchy Vax’in Youth Serum (retail price: $90, current bid: $40)
- Mary J. Blige My Life perfume (retail price: $55, current bid: $9)
- Orlane Absolute Skin Recovery Care (an amazing moisturizer for face, which actively fights pollution and environmental aging while it nourishes. Retail price: $150, current bid: $9)
- A Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes liner and pair of false eyelashes, going for the price of the false eyelashes alone (Retail price: $32, current bid: $15)
And there’s so much more. Â MAC Coco, Lavender Whip, and Pink Friday. Bobbi Brown Stonewashed Nudes. Chanel Riva. Rock & Republic Call Me. Brush sets from Armani and Beaute Cosmetics. Â It’s like my own shopping fantasy, collected onto one handy page.