Ahhh, more pieces of the fashion week puzzle are coming together! I saw Kissable Lipcolour and Mega Metal eyeshadow in action at several shows in September — now I know they’re part of MAC’s first collection of 2011: Peacocky.
Kissable Lipcolour is said to be a lightweight, creamy, super-shiny (“molten”) lipcolor. There are twelve shades, each $18.
Mega Metal Shadow is a creamy, reflective, crease-resistant, metallic shadow (said to be vastly superior to MAC’s Metal X). There will be fifteen shades, each $19.50.
- EnchantÃ©e – Light blue pink
- Woo Me – Light pinky nude
- So Vain – Muted dirty coral
- Vanity Fair – Mid-tone blue pink
- Exxxhibitionist – Red-toned coral
- Strut Your Stuff – Bright true red
- Scandelicious – Blue fuchsia
- Peacocky – Sky blue with red pearl
- Super – Muted neutral brown
- Temper Tantra – Mid-tone reddish brown
- Flaunting It – Grey mauve
- Love Peck – Blackened blood red
Mega Metal Shadow
- Peek-at-You – Frosted yellow white
- Dalliance – Light champagne
- Prance – Frosted mauve pearl
- Top of the Posh – Frosted white pink
- Tweet Me – Gold bronze
- Mating Call – Dirty frosted violet
- Odalisque – Deep teal
- Sexpectations – Metallic burgundy
- Paparazz-she – Deep copper bronze
- Ego – Forest green
- Noir Plum – True purple with silver pearl
- Dandizette – Navy with silver pearl
- Spectacle of Yourself – Deep bronze
- Centre Stage – Frosted chocolate brown
- Unflappable – Frosted black with purple pearl
This collection is out January 6th.