Sneak Peek: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine

Chanel, Rouge Coco ShineChanel has a new lipstick formula coming out! It will officially be available in March, but certain retailers (Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks) will be selling ONE shade early for Valentine’s Day.

Rouge Coco Shine (Hydrating Sheer Lipshine) is the counterpart to Rouge Coco. The Shine formula is “fresh, sheer, and luminous,” with “lasting, moisturizing shine in a water-light texture.” (I’m very curious how these compare to Chanel’s Aqualumiere formula.)

There will be 18 shades in all, and the lipsticks will be $32 each.

Boy is the shade that will be available for Valentine’s Day. Then, if I’ve got this right, it will disappear from counters for a little while, then be re-released with the other 17 shades in March.
Chanel, Rouge Coco Shine

6 Responses to “Sneak Peek: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine”

• Jean says:

Oooh, Chance and Evasion are calling my name!
    Like you, I’m curious how they compare to the Aqualumieres. I always found the Aqualumieres a bit drying and not that long-lasting!

• Lindsey says:

I can’t wait to see how hydrating these are! I hope they’re similar to Chantecaille Lip Chics or Becca’s lipstick.

• Evelyn says:

Ok pinks, reds & berries, I am in so much trouble! I had better budget for them, they look so pretty.

• Erin T says:

Karla, do you know what shades are in the promotional photo? It looks like Chance (or Adventure?), Boy and maybe Sari D’eau on its side, but I can’t tell the one on the furthest right – and of course, that’s the one I’m interested in! Looks closest to Evasion, but the description makes Liberté seem the most likely candidate.

• aksaiyo says:

I’ll definitely be getting one of these. But just one. Do you know if they are LE or perm?

• Ariadne says:

a model in the March French Marie Claire is wearing sari d’eau, it looks very pretty