Becca Beach Tints

You really can’t talk about Becca Cosmetics without mentioning one of their most beloved products: Beach Tints. These are creme color in a squeeze tube, intended for lips or cheeks (news to me: I thought they were “just” creme blush).

Becca released a holiday set ($63), including the not-available-individually Apricot. The full range of permanent shades is Strawberry, Peach, Grapefruit, Fig (new!), Watermelon, and Raspberry — and these are $25 each. I definitely intend to swatch all the permanent shades as soon as possible.

Here are light/medium swatches of the holiday trio:
Becca, Beach Tints, swatches, Watermelon, Grapefruit, Apricot, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar

Here are heavier swatches:
Watermelon is a raspberry pink. Grapefruit and Apricot are similarly papaya-colored; Grapefruit is slightly more pink and Apricot is slightly more peach.

Beach Tints are lightly (and deliciously) fruit-scented to match their shade name. Becca says they’re waterproof, though I haven’t yet put them to that test. They’re also preservative- and paraben-free.

6 Responses to “Becca Beach Tints”

• Frances says:

I love Becca beachtints and cream blush, but sadly I a m allergic to those products from Becca. Fortunately I can still wear the skin perfector and tinted moisturizer.

• Hali says:

I have been lusting after many of Becca’s products recently, including the beach tints! I just wish there was a store closer that 4 hours from me; the prices are just too high for me to buy sight unseen : /

• Imogen says:

I have only just tried these (watermelon and grapefruit) and I am in love with them! They are amazing, so easy to blend, natural looking and I can confirm that they are indeed beach-proof :-)

• Meta says:

Aussie readers – Madison magazine is giving away Becca’s Beach Tints (in Watermelon/Peach) in every issue! Bargain!

• Margaret Villa says:

Absolutely love, love Becca. Just too bad, so sad not available anywhere near where I live, And Los Angeles is a big city.

Margaret, I totally feel your pain.