Sneak Peek: Bobbi Brown/Neiman Marcus Beauty Event Gift

As you savvy shoppers may already know, Neiman Marcus’s beauty event is coming up (February 23rd – March 6th). Spend $100 in the beauty department — at any combination of counters — and you’ll receive a bag full of samples… but each counter will also have its own incentives.

Bobbi Brown’s gift is pretty frickin’ awesome, so I wanted to give you a head’s up in case you were contemplating a purchase. Spend $125 at Bobbi (easy!) and you’ll get BOTH of these darling palettes.
Bobbi Brown, Neiman Marcus, Beauty Week, GWP

7 Responses to “Sneak Peek: Bobbi Brown/Neiman Marcus Beauty Event Gift”

• NeedMoreDetails! says:

The Bobbi Brown gift looks great. Do you know what gwp Chantecaille will be having? And do you know what is in the bag of samples? Please share! :)

• Paradise says:

Thank you for the heads up! You have a fabulous website! I have recently become obsessed with Bobbi Brown and will wait for the Neiman Marcus event to purchase some items on my wish list so I can get these cute palettes.

Sorry, Deets, that’s all I know right now. I will post more as soon as I hear!

• Sophie says:

Oh I am definitely in this! Want to know what Armani will give out! I can’t rave more about their lipsticks! Please keep us informed. Thank you so much!

• Sarah says:

YES! I cannot wait for this. I’m running out of my BB face products but I’m portioning them out so I can make them last until the 23rd!

• Paradise says:

Hi Karla, I went to my Neiman Marcus to pre-purchase my selection and found that the minimum purchase level is $150. Sad but still a good gift with purchase.

• Lisa says:

I just got an e-mail from my Bobbi Brown rep at Neiman Marcus. The minimum purchase is $150, not $125. Still a great deal!