Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor

Bare Minerals (a sub-brand of Bare Escentuals) has a new liquid lipstick out, Pretty Amazing. And I have to agree: it IS pretty amazing.

These glosses are creamy, opaque, super pigmented, non-drying, long-wearing, semi-matte, unscented, comfortable to wear — everything you want from a liquid lipstick. It’s truly a lipstick in creme form. The applicator is a flattened (two-sided) doe’s foot, flexible at the base.
Bare Minerals, Pretty Amazing Lipcolor, swatches, Strength, Ambition, Moxie, Fearless, Bravado, Courage, Charisma, Free Will, Karla Sugar, KarlaSugar
Strength is a cool, bright cherry red. Ambition is bright, hot flamingo/hibiscus pink. Moxie is bubblegum pink. Fearless is mauve. Bravado is a warm berry. Courage is dusty rose. Charisma is warm bright pink with very tiny gold sparkles. Free Will is beige nude.

Pretty Amazing Lipcolors are $16 each (which really feels like a bargain).

10 Responses to “Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor”

• I love these Karla! I have Courage and Fearless and of course I want Charisma. They last all day and still look glossy! Great price too.

• Juliette says:

The texture looks beautiful. Alas, there is nothing brown enough for my taste in there.

• Jessi says:

The more I see these the more I want them! Hopefully this line does well so they make more colors!

• Nikki says:

Charisma and Free Will look gorgeous – I want them!
    xo

• Michelle says:

BE will be releasing 4 new Pretty Amazing Colors in July. I don’t know what all of the colors will be, but I do know that one of them will be Savvy (currently in the Smart & Savvy kit at Sephora). Savvy is a very flattering brownish-pink shade and I love it! I hope one of the other colors is a nice coral shade.

That’s great info, Michelle! Thank you for sharing!

• Nouf says:

These shades are to die for <3 I love the fact that they are not sheer and full of color

• Rashmi says:

lovely lip colors with such a good price value, the only thing if in near future they can launch more colors, love it.

• May says:

Bare Minerals: Wish there were more cool rather than warm shades.

Avon: thanks for the opinion. Will skip the grease!

• Zenia says:

These are pretty amazing and there is a beautiful new coral shade named ‘Allure’. I am wearing it everyday practically.