Photos from the Party

Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Le Metier event at Neiman Marcus Northpark last night! I had an absolutely fabulous time (not least because I had one of each dessert).

The Camp Gorgeous event runs through tomorrow (Sunday), so if you haven’t yet gotten your Karla Sugar lipgloss and you still want one, you can still call the Northpark counter (214-363-8311) to place an order.

Le Metier de Beaute event

Desserts!

Le Metier de Beaute event, Ivan Castro, Karla Sugar

Getting ready for the event (photo taken with my cellphone)

Le Metier de Beaute event

Artist Victoria Hines with a very satisfied customer

Le Metier de Beaute event, Ivan Castro

Ivan Castro at work

Le Metier de Beaute event

Me and Charles, both wearing Ken's "Koral" lipstick + Karla Sugar gloss

Le Metier de Beaute event, Ivan Castro

Doesn't Ivan kind of look like Johnny Depp?

11 Responses to “Photos from the Party”

• Oh, you look absolutely gorgeous, like Marilyn Monroe!

• LeeleeBell says:

Karla you look great! Love the gloss! And Ivan…yes Johnny Depp lookalike, but more handsome

• Ruth Harris says:

Love, love, love the coral and, yes, Ivan *does* look like JDepp. Nice for him—and nice for us!

• Brooke says:

Your makeup looks amazing! such a fun time! wish I could have been there ;)

• Micki says:

After seeing these picture I really want Karla Sugar gloss, but alas, NM doesn’t accept VISA or MasterCard. You all look so lovely! Thanks for sharing.

• that’s so nice to have a gloss named after you! and yes, he does look like Johnny Depp.
    And you look really sexy in that dress.

• You look fabulous! I agree about Ivan looking like Johnny Depp, I’d happily let him loose on my face any day ;) . I keep seeing pictures of Ken’s Koral, very nice.

• Jessica says:

I placed my order with Northpark as soon as the camp gorgeous event started, excited to receive a Karla Sugar lip gloss. I got my package not only without the Karla Sugar lip gloss, but without the Metier palette GWP too :( Called today and they said they’ll send it, fingers crossed.

• Sam says:

Lovely lipgloss and yummy looking desserts! Ivan is very Johnny Depp – don’t suppose he’d like to do an Australian event?!

• Shailly says:

Yes I agree with Antonia….and Ivan sure does look like Johny Depp and I am a huge fan!

• you look lovely in kens koral! That event looks like it was so much fun :)