Amazing news, folks. The people at Kate Somerville caught wind of my voyage of discovery with their brand, and they offered to sponsor a giveaway (!!).
They left the choice of prize up to me, so I selected based on what I’ve been trying and liking. The prize is (full-size bottles of):
- ExfoliKate Intensive – Kate believes that your entire skincare regimen should be working together, so there is no “one most important piece.” That said, exfoliation is instant gratification, and most people who love Kate Somerville say this is the product that will change your life. (And don’t be intimidated: “Intensive” is “regular.”)
- HydraKate Line Release Face Serum OR Quench Hydrating Face Serum – Kate’s serums are like little Jamba boosts you add to your moisturizer. Line Release is anti-aging goodness for all skintypes; Quench is a little extra boost of hydration best suited to dry skin. The winner will get to choose one of these two serums.
- Goat Milk Body Lotion – You seriously have to try this stuff. We all have dry skin SOMEWHERE (hands, legs, elbows), and Goat Milk lotion is awesome. Good on sunburns, gentle for sensitive skin, quick absorbing… You just have to try it.
To enter, leave a comment on this post telling me:
- what country you’re in, and
- what’s your biggest skincare concern right now (at this stage in your life)?
This contest begins today and ends Sunday, August 28th, at midnight, central time. You may enter once per day; additional entries will be discarded. The winner will be selected at random from among valid entries.
Winners will be contacted by email, so please use an email address you check (addresses will be hidden, and will not be used for any purpose other than contacting the winner).