Sneak Peek: Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet

Chanel, Rouge Allure Velvet, promoThe last fall/winter Chanel collection I know of is Rouge Allure Velvet. I think this one will be hitting counters in late October (after the holiday stuff has arrived).

This collection introduces a new lipstick formula: non-drying, velvety matte Rouge Allure Velvet. These are $32 each, and come in eight shades (La Ravissante, La Caline, La Raffinee, L’Exuberante, La Fascinate, La Somptueuse, La Sensuelle, L’Exquise).

To go with your mattified lips, Chanel is also releasing three colors of nail polish (Rose Cache, Rose Exuberant, and Pirate, $25) and a limited edition mattifying topcoat ($25).
Chanel, Rouge Allure Velvet

7 Responses to “Sneak Peek: Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet”

• Monica says:

Those nail shade look fabulous. Also loveing the models lips in the ad:)

• M says:

Correct me if I’m wrong but hasn’t Chanel released Pirate before?

You may be right, M!

• Sikkim says:

Karla, did you hear anything about EXCLUSIVE CREATION OMBRES TISSÉES in Beiges? It was promised in July but there is no any sign of it yet.

• Mia says:

They’re already out in Europe. I’m very tempted to buy them.

• Cici says:

I bought a few of these today but one of the colours 33 la distinguee isn’t on the list so I’m wondering if it might be euro exclusive

• Jane says:

I bought one of these on Thursday and it is absolutely gorgeous – the texture, the colour and the packaging. The colours on the Chanel chart above are not that accurate, to be honest. I bought La Raffinee and it’s more pinky red than this chart would suggest. Highly recommend!