I am minorly obsessed with model Ginta Lapina. Her striking face first caught my attention in YSL’s spring 2011 campaign.
She was featured again for their YSL Gloss Volupte launch.
So when I saw her name connected with the NARS spring 2012 promo image, I did a doubletake. That’s… Ginta?
Here’s what she’s wearing:
- Santa Fe Sheer Glow Foundation
- Eden Loose Powder
- Zen blush, in the hollow of the cheek and blended up toward the temple for contour
- Gaiety blush, on the apples of the cheeks
- Pro Prime Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Lhasa eyeshadow on the lids, blended up into the upper inner corner of the eye
- Albatross blush on the browbone
- Dark Rite Soft Touch Shadow Pencil on the upper lash line
- Rue Saint Honore Larger Than Life Eyeliner on the upper lash line, winged in the outer corner, and smudged on the lower lash line
- Blondie eyeshadow on the brows
- Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
- Amazon lipliner
- Valparaiso Pure Matte Lipstick
- Misbehave lipgloss
- Ecume nail polish
Here’s what I take away from this: the camera (and makeup) can create almost anything. Also, good lord, models are young. And their photos make them look so much older.
Ginta was born June 30, 1989. She started working in 2005, and has done just about everything: runways (everyone you can think of), advertising, editorial.