Holy CANNOLI, people. I was excited about Neiman Marcus beauty week before (the department gift is awesome, the counter gifts are fantastic), but things just got even crazier.
Neiman Marcus is giving away perhaps the biggest makeup bundle I’ve ever seen, and entering the contest is RIDICULOUSLY easy.
All you have to do is follow @NeimanMarcus and tweet at them (during beauty week, February 20th – March 5th) with the hashtag #NMBeautyEvent. That’s it. And they’ll pick one random winner to receive:
- Guerlain Noir G Mascara
- Trish McEvoy #9 Polish Sugar Scrub
- Orlane Creme Royale Neck and Decollete
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Basket
- Two Le Metier Lip and Nail Kits
- Sisley Paris Sisleya Face and Eye cream
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat and Mascara
- Clinique Chubby Stick Trio
- Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Fragrance in Almond Coconut
- Valentina by Valentino Eau de Parfum
- Dozen Roses Electron Eau de Parfum
- Lalique Fleur de Cristal Eau de Parfum (with body cream)
- Tom Ford Casablanca Lipstick and Bitter Bitch Nail Color
- Sedu Hair Dryer
- Clarisonic Mia 2 Pink
Total retail value over $2,000. What are you waiting for?! TWEET!
Click here if you want to read their official rules and stuff. Did you know Canadians are eligible to enter, too?