But even more fun: Marcus will be giving a private demonstration to KarlaSugar readers from 2–3 pm. We’ll sip champagne and nibble on petit fours while Marcus dazzles us with his brilliance.
Afterwards, stay to get your makeup done — it’ll be a fun girls day out. (Boys are welcome too, if they want to come.)
And best of all: the Saks counter is giving away a totally amazing basket of awesome. It will be raffled off to one lucky reader. To enter, come to the demonstration, get a facial/get your makeup done — or just stop by the counter and tell Dora you’re a friend of mine.
Here’s what’s in the prize basket:
- Terracotta Bronzing Brush 00 Natural Bronze (tinted gel in a tube with a brush tip applicator)
- Terracotta Bronzing Spray 01 Light
- Le 2 Mascara in Black
- Aqua Allegoria Lemon Fresca
- Kiss Kiss Glosses in 820 Cherry Fizz, 866 Figue Plaisir, and 870 Cherry Pink
- and deluxe samples of Orchidee Imperiale Creme, and Eye and Lip Creme
To book your appointment, or RSVP for the demonstration, call or email Dora: 972-716-5397 or Dora_Benavidez@s5a.com
I hope to see you there!