NYX Powder Blush Recap

Alright, ladies and gents. For easy future reference, here is the entire range of NYX powder blushes. The blushes have numbers in addition to names (if you’re referring to a rep palette, for instance), and they have been swatched in numerical order.

These swatches were made possible by the extraordinarily gracious and really ridiculously good-looking chixyb — who volunteered her own makeup for the job.

The NYX website lists product ingredients as: Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Octyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Lanoline Oil, Squalane, BHA, Propylparaben, Iron Oxide.

To go back to my original posts on any of these
Mocha, Dusty Rose, Angel, Silky Rose
Pinky, Peach, Natural, Cinnamon
Raisin, Sand, Taupe, Terra Cotta
Mauve, Spice, Stone, Chocolate Moose
Desert Rose, Cocoa, Nutmeg, Cafe
Copper, Pecan, Expresso, Red
NYX, blush, swatches, Mocha, Dusty Rose, Angel, Silky RoseNYX, blush, swatches, Pinky, Peach, Natural, CinnamonNYX, blush, swatches, Raisin, Sand, Taupe Terra Cotta, TerracottaMauve, Spice, Stone, Chocolate Moose, Chocolate Mousse, NYX, blush, swatchesDesert Rose, Cocoa, Nutmeg, Cafe, NYX, blush, swatchesCopper, Pecan, Expresso, Espresso, Red, NYX, blush, swatches

17 Responses to “NYX Powder Blush Recap”

• Sabrina says:

>Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for these swatches! I need to place an order ASAP!

• Y says:

>They seem so pigmented for a d/s priced product. Cinnamon and pinky are definately misnamed.

• BlushingChong says:

>love, love your swatches! I'm totally in love with nyx, and their blushes are def one of my faves…thanks for the swatches

• Jessica says:

>are the palettes you tested the same as those on E-Bay? I'm interested in so many, I'm wondering if there's any legit way for a pro-artist to get a hold of rep palettes.

• abigail says:

>thank you karla! you're the sweetest of them all!
    you have no idea of how many people this help! well…er… maybe you do =) thanks hun!

• Huh, I can’t believe I haven’t seen this topic earlier! These blushes look so nice! Definitely will order some :D

• Niki says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have looked all over the internet for good swatches of the NYX blushes and your blog DELIVERED and then some and thank you again for the realistic swatches.

• Nadia says:

Karla, am going to get myself the NYX blushes soon. Thanks to your great swatches. I wanna know, what Cafe actually looks like?

Is it bronze-rose?
    Many thanks!

• Sally says:

Thank you so much for these swatches! I already have Natural and now I know what else I want to buy. You should file these posts under NYX though, because when I go to browse by product I can’t find them…

• Carol S. says:

These can be a bit dusty but are SO pigmented and so worth the investment. Even the lighter shades are pigmented beautifully.

• mariz calabia says:

is cocoa and taupe matte?

• Caramel says:

Dolls, I need help on the NYX Blush..
    I just bought NYX Megashine “Burgundy” Lipgloss, what blush suits “Burgundy”?
    I need some natural colour. Or,maybe like a Pin-Up Look… Pls Assist. Thank You. =)

• gabby says:

so pretty! do you think any of these can dupe for MAC tenderling?

• Christine says:

OH MY GOODNESS I’ve been searching for full swatches of these blushes and I’ve finally found them!! Thank you!!! :D

• StlMakeUp says:

Thanks so much for all this swatches.

I am in love with the blush Nyx Stone, that is now discontinued.
    Do you have any idea if there is a dupe for this one ? I am desperate to can find one…

Thanks in advance for your answer.