Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Recap

Over the course of this project, I really fell in love with Bobbi Brown shadows, and I can’t tell you how good it feels to have these all swatched in one place.

For more details, color information, pricing, etc., please revisit the original posts:
A truly fantastic guide to the philosophy of Bobbi Brown powder shadows, written by former Bobbi artist pixichik77
Eyeshadow, part 1
Eyeshadow, part 2
Eyeshadow, part 3
Eyeshadow, part 4
Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow, part 1
Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow, part 2
Metallic Eyeshadow, part 1
Metallic Eyeshadow, part 2, with suggested pairing guide
Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow
Long Wear Metallic Cream Eyeshadow
Bobbi Brown, eyeshadow, swatches, White, Bone, Banana, Taupe, Camel, Grey, Gray, Navy, Mahogany, Rich Brown, Charcoal, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Bobbi Brown, eyeshadow, swatches, Cocoa, Toast, Heather, Slate, Shell, Sable, Blonde, Steel, Smoke, Black Plum, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Bobbi Brown, eyeshadow, swatches, Cement, Wheat, Espresso, Woodrose, Tan, Chocolate, Baby Pink, Ivory, Navajo, Naked, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Bobbi Brown, eyeshadow, swatches, Hot Stone, Flesh, Soft Peach, Flint, Khaki, Saddle, Birch, Mink, Caviar
Bobbi Brown, Shimmerwash, Shimmer Wash, eyeshadow, swatches, Snow, Petal, Gunmetal, Ash, Eggplant, Stone, Lilac, Rose Gold, Fawn, Sapphire, Chocolate, Sterling, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Bobbi Brown, Shimmerwash, Shimmer Wash, eyeshadow, swatches, Champagne, Bronze, Black Plum, Bone, Beige, Rock, Gold, Copper Penny, Seashell, Copper Sand, Heather Mauve, Copper Cocoa, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Bobbi Brown, Metallic, eyeshadow, swatches, Champagne Quartz, Velvet Plum, Sage, Forest, Burnt Sugar, Rockstar, Midnight, Cognac, Navajo, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Bobbi Brown, metallic, eyeshadow, swatches, Pink Pearl, Golden Peach, Gold Dust, Iced Blue, Mint, Lavender, Brown Stone, Java, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Bobbi Brown, long wear, cream eyeshadow, shadow, swatches, Bone, Ballet Pink, Sandy Gold, Burnished, Orchid, Galaxy, Glacier, Black Pearl, Beach Honey, Sand Dollar, Beach Bronze, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Bobbi Brown, long wear, cream shadow, eyeshadow, swatches, Malted, Navajo, Cement, Platinum, Steel, Stone, Slate, Heather, Ash, Shore, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Bobbi Brown, metallic, long wear, cream, shadow, eyeshadow, swatches, Chrome Patina, Brown Metal, Starry Night, Black Pearl, Starry Purple, Antique Gold, Goldstone, Mercury, Moonstone, Opal, Surf, Pink Oyster, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar

17 Responses to “Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Recap”

• Lisa says:

Thank you for all your hard work swatching!

• saku says:

OMG thanks again. I was just looking online to buy some soon.

• chibu74 says:

omg, these e/s are gorg..really appreciate our effort to post these swatches for us. you rock

• Sophia1105 says:

Thank you so much! This has to have taken so much time, you are awesome! And my pocketbook may never be the same.

The more I use other lines the more I fall in love with BB. Never thought neutrals were something to go high-end on, but you just can’t beat her attention to detail.

You’ve created such an incredible guide for all of her products, very tedious work! Thank you again for all of your efforts!

• CliniqueGal says:

Thanks Karla, Just what I wanted :)

• Aurélie says:

Thank you so much. I love bobbi brown mac & make up for ever brands. Thanks for your work. You’re fantastic!!!!
    A french friend. (sorry for my bad english)

• Julia Arenas says:

I’m somewhat new to your site, do you swatch dry? Those are like MAJOR swatches :) but I love your swatch sets coz the colors are usually complete…

• Colette says:

Amazing, thankyou!

• Kelly says:

Hey Karla, which of the matte shadows, in your opinion, is closest to beige shimmerwash? Thanks in advance!!

Hey Kelly, I’d say Wheat is the closest.

• annie says:

Thank u for yr hard work & its really informative,precise & useful (n_n)

• Nemor says:

I love your website. Been watching for a long time.

I am looking for FROSTY BROWN/PLUM combination Eyeshadow. I love the swatches that you’ve shown. But it’s different in person. In your opinion, can you give me any suggestions? Thanks.

• Sheridan says:

This was a HUGE help! Thanks for taking the time to do this for the rest of us!

• JoanneP says:

Thank you so much! These swatches are very helpful.

• Yogi says:

Wonderful swatches!!!

Hey are these actually all the right size for the bobbi brown eyshadow PALLETS? (or are some of them round pots or sth?)

• Shawn-Lynn says:

Hi Karla, thank you so much for the swatches. I was wondering if you know of a dupe for Bobbie Brown’s Tan 35 eyeshadow…drug store or department store, or something that is very close, but leaning cool rather than warm. It doesn’t matter if it is matte or has some shimmer. thank You Shawn-lynn