Chantecaille Sylvie’s Personal Palette

Chantecaille, Sylvie, Personal PaletteTwo weeks ago, we looked at Chantecaille’s new fall items, but at that time, perhaps the most important piece of the collection was missing: Sylvie’s Personal Palette.

The quad retails for $72, and contains three eyeshadows and a blush. (The eerie shine you see in the promotional photo is just overspray.)

I was already sort of in love with this palette before I’d seen it, but I think I’ve finally reached a place where I can be objective. The three eyeshadow shades (a matte bone, shimmery medium brown, and satiny plummy brown) are not especially unusual — I thought Guerlain’s Brun Mordore was a more interesting combination. The powders have a lovely texture, but I don’t think I’ll be losing any more sleep over this one.
Chantecaille, Sylvie, Personal Palette, swatches

7 Responses to “Chantecaille Sylvie’s Personal Palette”

• Magi says:

>Wow, this is super expencive :-o They look very pretty, but as you said: very usual colors… Thanks for the swatches :)

• Kristina says:

>Ooh! I'm sure I won't be able to buy this, but I am nevertheless crazily looking forward to trying it out at my counter when it gets here!

• Sabrina says:

>Thanks for posting this, I've been stalking the web daily for pics. I need this palette!

• Joey says:

>Karla, how pigmented is that blush? That blush is the only thing keeping me from calling Barneys and asking for one to be put on hold for me…I need to know if it'd show up on me!! =D

• Estelle says:

>ACK! I was hoping your swatches would kill my lemming, but it just made it worse. That blush looks especially gorgeous!

• Houston Living says:

>All the colors are so pretty!! I love, love, love this!! Thank you, once again, for your amazing swatches!

• Jaime Leah says:

>I couldn't spend that much money on everyday colors. I probably have at least 5 eyeshadows and blushes in my collection that are similar to those colors.