MAC Amplified Creme Lipsticks

Good morning, readers! This week’s project is one I’m very excited to get off the ground — what swatch reference guide could be complete without an organized examination of MAC’s lipsticks?

We’ll start with Amplified Cremes. As the name suggests, these are quite pigmented and have a cream finish (shinier than the mattes, but no shimmer or sparkle). They are one of MAC’s more moisturizing options, which (combined with the pigmentation) makes them a frequent favorite. Amplified Creme’s most famous shades are Dubonnet, Cosmo, and Blankety.

All MAC lipsticks are $14 — and don’t throw away your empty tubes. MAC recycles its plastic and glass packaging, and when you bring 6 empty packaging items “Back to MAC,” they’ll trade you a free lipstick (any except Viva Glams, because those are for charity. If you recycle at a freestanding store, you have the additional option of choosing an eyeshadow or lipgloss).
MAC, lipstick, Amplified Creme, Girl About Town, Show Orchid, Chatterbox, Full Fuchsia, Impassioned, Fusion Pink, Neon Orange, Morange, Vegas Volt, Dubonnet, swatchesMAC, lipstick, Amplified Creme, swatches, Up the Amp, Violetta, Cosmo, Fast Play, Brick-o-la, Craving, Dark Side, Blankety, Half N HalfAt this time, Show Orchid, Full Fuchsia, Fusion Pink, Neon Orange, and Violetta are pro-only shades — but anyone can buy them, either by visiting a MAC Pro store, or by calling 1-800-387-6707 to order.

MAC Amplified Creme lipsticks: Amplified Cream, Girl About Town, Show Orchid, Chatterbox, Full Fuchsia, Full Fuschia, Impassioned, Fusion Pink, Neon Orange, Morange, Vegas Volt, Dubonnet, Up the Amp, Violetta, Cosmo, Fast Play, Brick-o-la, Brickola, Craving, Dark Side, Blankety, Half N Half

12 Responses to “MAC Amplified Creme Lipsticks”

• GlossMenagerieDotCom says:

>How do I knooooowww when it's loooooooove….-croons-

god I love amplifieds. I apparently need dark side. That one is realllly pretty. =X And half 'n half. yum, creamy nudey browny pinky GOODNESS. om nom nom.

• Suzanne says:

>Nooo you make me want a few!

• Jamie says:

>Ohhh this is gonna be a good week – I love MAC's lipsticks so much! Thank you thank you thank you!

• Nina says:

>I really really really really want Vegas Volt! Hope I can get it just in time for the Katy Perry concert!

• Michelle (Lipstick Rules) says:

>I love this finish — based on your swatch I think I need to have Vegas Volt!

• Patricia says:

>thank youuuu, i love amplifieds!!!

• Liz W says:

>You rock, girl! I've been waiting for these lipstick swatches. Thanks SO much!

• SweetTea says:

>I've been waiting for lipstick swatches!! Yay!!!! I already have Brick-o-la and Craving…have had my eye on Cosmo and now a few others:) lol Can't wait for the rest of the lippie swatches:)

• Roxy says:

>mmmmm …. love em love em love em! Chatterbox, Cosmo and Blankety have been long time faves of mine. When we evacuated from New Orleans with Hurricane Katrina, I made sure these lippies came right along with me! : )

xo

• aye_meee says:

>lovee the fact you swatch!

• Magda says:

I love your website! I recently bought Morange and I really love the amplified finish and this color! I have a review here, maybe someone will be interested :) )

• joy says:

I bought it and when i wear it i get so much compliment:) it’s awesome