Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer

Make Up For Ever has five different concealers in its line:

• a dual-ended pencil for facial spots, blotches, and wrinkles. It also doubles as a lip liner, and it only comes in one shade;
  • Lift Concealer, firming concealer in a tube, intended for the undereye area, as well as facial darkness — you can apparently also use it as a highlighter;
  • HD Invisible Cover Concealer, oil-free, medium coverage for the undereye area (in a click-pen);
  • the potted Camouflage Cream (for face). Camouflage Cream is also packaged into 5-shade “Camouflage Cream Palettes;” and
  • Full Cover, oil-free, ultra-long-lasting, waterproof, matte finish, serious business, full coverage in a tube. This stuff is for scars, hyperpigmentation, tattoos, etc. for face or body.

I recently took advantage of a complete display of the HD Invisible Cover to make some swatches.

As the name suggests, MUFE’s HD concealer is supposed to provide perfectly natural, brightening, medium coverage — undetectable to either the naked eye or an HD camera. It’s packaged in a click pen with a weird, flexible, silicone elephant-nose applicator, which I think would take some practice. (With any click pen, I usually end up dispensing onto the back of my hand, and then applying with my fingers.) HD Invisible Cover is $28.
Make Up For Ever, MUFE, concealer, swatches, HD Invisible Cover

7 Responses to “Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer”

• Proximity says:

>Thanks for these swatches, I've been curious about these concealers. Any chance you might swatch lift and/or full cover as well?

• jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) says:

>wow, i am waiting to try these too. thanks for doing this. but we don't get this concealer till nex year i think… i have lift and full cover swatches on my blog if others want to see. :)

• Proximity says:

>jojoba, thanks, I'll definitely take a look at your swatches!

• simplicity says:

>Thanks for the great swatches, Karla!

HD Concealer 325 Natural Beige is perfect for my light complexion with yellow undertone. 330 Golden Beige is workable but a tad too yellow.

I personally wear: MUFE Face & Body Liquid Makeup #20 Ivory, MUFE HD Foundation #117 Marble, MUFE HD Concealer #325 Natural Beige, MUFE Full Cover #4 Flesh, MUFE Lift Concealer #1 Pink Beige or #3 Neutral Beige, Guerlain Issima Precious Light Smoothing Illuminator #10 Beige Clair, Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen #2 Candle Light, YSL Radiant Touch #2 Luminous Ivory, MAC NC15-20.

Love it!

• shontay07108 says:

>This is my HG concealer. I always experimented with different ones but ended up returning them. I am on my 3rd tube of this. I will buy it forever and I love the packaging also.

• Jessica says:

>Wow! Is it me or is there an awfully big jump from the 305/10 to the 315? Both of the lightest shades look way too pink for my skin, but I can tell just by looking that the 315 would be way too dark! Why do cosmetic lines persist on ignoring the ultra-fair warm toned ladies out there? We do exist, dern'it!

Thanks for the swatches though, I was planning on trying to hunt this down…

• Mia says:

Thanks a lot simplicity for you information about the shades! I was able to pick the right one for me :)