Essie Fall 2010

Essie has already secured its reputation for wedding-worthy and office-safe… which makes their color choices for fall seem even more sexy and sophisticated.

I really love every shade in this collection. I like the nuance of Sew Psyched, Merino Cool, and In Stitches, the vibrancy of Limited Addiction, and the vampy sexiness of Little Brown Dress and Velvet Voyeur. I was totally impressed by the coverage of these shades — they’re really pigmented, almost opaque in one coat.

Is Sew Psyched everyone’s favorite? I really think you couldn’t go wrong with any of them.
Essie, fall, 2010, swatches, Sew Psyched, Merino Cool, Limited Addiction, In Stitches, Little Brown Dress, Velvet Voyeur, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar

13 Responses to “Essie Fall 2010”

• Ooh! I think Merino Cool might have to come home with me

• Tina says:

I put on Merino Cool last night. Loooooove it! It’s the gorgeous purply grey color that’s so in this season.

• Linda says:

I picked up Sew Psyched, Merino Cool, and In Stitches the day they arrived at my Ulta. I use and love all of them equally! They are all so beautiful and sophisticated. I am 47 and am not a green nail kind of girl, but Sew Psyched is different, unique, and looks great on any aged girl! Great collection Essie!

• Leslie :) says:

I cannot find In Stitches, anywhere :( Not even at Essie!
    I was able to find everything else though…. I am a huge fan of ALL of them, they are SUCH flattering colors!

• Mamavalveeta03 says:

I love Merino Cool. I’ve been thinking about that one ever since I saw the first Essie magazine ad for these. Also, might have to have Little Brown Dress. Essie is great polish!!!

• saku says:

In Stitches and Velvet I like.

• Chiara says:

Merino cool is really COOL!

• Carrie says:

I want Sew Psyched and Merino Cool! They look fantastic! If I only get one, I’ll have to go for Merino Cool :D

• luv2smilexo says:

oo i love the look of merino cool

• I really like Merino Cool and Little Brown Dress, they’re so pretty! :) I don’t own anything like these 2!

• Carrie says:

Man, I had some trouble tracking down Marino Cool, it was sold out the first few places I looked!

And when I did find it, I found out that Essie had had manufacturing troubles, so most places were getting reduced quantities.

• Tiffany says:

I was drawn to Sew Psyched and Merino Cool from the get-go. The whole collection looks lovely, but those are the two I can see myself wearing on a regular basis.

• redetwhite says:

I´ve just ordered 4 mini polishes from this website: http://transdesign.com/ along with some other stuff. I cannot wait till I get them (it´s Sew psyked, Limited addiction, Little brown dress and Merino cool)
    It is so much cheeper for me to order online, even with the shipment, because make up is so expensive in Denmark.