NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit

NYX, Nude on Nude, Natural Look KitWith sales at both NYXcosmetics.com and CherryCulture today, a worthy object for your makeup lust would be NYX’s Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit.

Regularly priced at $11, this palette contains nine eyeshadows and two lipcolors. It’s a beautiful, versatile palette of neutrals — in my opinion, an excellent low-priced gift for a makeup-loving friend or for yourself.

(NYX also makes this palette in cooler, grey-based “Smokey Look Kit,” self-explanatory “Bronze Smokey Look Kit,” and — for the purple-lover — “Purple Smokey Look Kit.”)

If you’re not sure exactly how to use the colors, one option is to apply the same trick from the Physicians Formula “Pop” Eye palettes: treat each row as an eyeshadow trio.
NYX, Nude on Nude, Natural Look Kit, swatches, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar

12 Responses to “NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit”

• blusherine says:

I love this palette! I bought it as soon as I saw it online! It’s tiny though! :-)

• chris says:

Where locally can a person buy this??

• I love this set! The colors all work well together.

• I love this set! The colors all work well together. I especially love the pink lip color.

Chris – NYX is a funny brand. It turns up in the most random places: a Korean clothing store, a fragrance outlet, etc. Ulta carries part of the line, but I’ve never seen these palettes there.

• Miss_M says:

This is such a gorgeous palette, but it’s slightly too warm for me. I’m thinking about ordering both the Purple and Smokey palette since I absolutely love purples and greys :)

• maryinwonder says:

ooh there are only two colors I don’t like among the shadows. And that’s a good rate..Nice palette! The pink gloss is killer! =)

• Jaime Leah says:

I’m with the others, that pink lip gloss is amazing, totally worth the palette on it’s own.

• JustMe says:

I would love to see MAc permanent Lip Pencil Swatches from you :)

• pucca says:

comparing to bronze smokey look kit, which one is better?

• Girl says:

Am I the only one who noticed the eyeshadows are like an exact dupe for the Too Faced Natural Eye kit?

• Paige says:

What is the name of the reddish gloss?!?!? I love it!