Korres Raspberry Liquid Lipstick

I was finally able to track down a full set of Korres’ Raspberry Liquid Lipstick testers (harder than it sounds. Though there are only six shades, Sephora almost always seems to be out of at least one).

What makes a liquid lipstick? Level of coverage? Finish? These are on the glossy side for a liquid lipstick. They feel very lightweight (they’re water-based), and contain raspberry and pomegranate extracts.
Korres, Raspberry, Liquid Lipstick, swatches, 30, Nude Beige, 25, Natural, 13, Soft Pink, 54, Fuchsia, 28, Berry, 56, Red, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Nude Beige is a rosy natural (or rosy-brown) shade that I might describe as “my lips but more pigmented.” Natural is a lovely deeper rose (lust!). Soft Pink is a pretty, muted, medium pink. I almost want to describe these three as “earthy” because they seem so easy and wearable and natural. The second three are a bit more bold. Fuchsia is bright cherry. Berry is… berry.  Like the stain a blackberry might leave on a white tablecloth. Red is pretty dangerously sexy. It’s a warm, deeper red.

Raspberry Liquid Lipsticks are$22 each, available at Sephora.

9 Responses to “Korres Raspberry Liquid Lipstick”

• Steffi says:

Nr 22 is my favorite but maybe it is just permanent in europe or something

• Ms. M says:

Just the fact that it’s called “Raspberry Liquid Lipstick” is enough t make me want to try it. :)

• despoina1976 says:

They are looking sexy.Since Korres is a Greek brand i find them everywhere in Athens where i live and they are half the price here.If you come here in Greece have that in mind and get them all girls.

• Kaoyee says:

Oh how I do agree with you that the full set of colors is hard to track down!! My local Sephora’s been out of the #13 Soft Pink shade for so long now. And sometimes even the tester is gone from the display?? I already have #30 and I love it. It is a “my lips but better” shade but it does run a tad brown on me, so I’d love to get my grubby little paws on the Soft Pink shade. Thanks for the swatches!!

• Megan says:

If you like this you might try buying them from HSN (hsn.com), they have two sets of 3 ( I think one shade is duplicated in both sets thoug so if you buy both you get 5 out of the 60. But the full pack is $24.95 vs. 22 for one at Sephora.

Dang! Is that for full-size product?

• rebecca says:

Can anyone compare these to Prescripitives Rain Gloss? I think they were water based and my favorites. I’m still looking for something similar.

• Megan says:

They are all full size in the HSN pack… kinda unbelievable.