Lipstick Queen Minutes 1 – 5

Yay, lips! Today I have for you the first five of Lipstick Queen’s 15 Minutes of Fame Pop Art Glosses (click here for arm swatches). I’m so impressed by these completely unsticky, semi-sheer, glossy glosses — they’re actually the first click pens I’ve ever liked. As I mentioned previously, the Pop Art glosses have a gel texture (which somehow allows them to avoid the usual click-pen problem of dispensing too much gloss), and are unscented. They are also $16.50 each.

1 Minute is a sheer, milky pale pink.
Lipstick Queen, Fifteen Minutes of Fame, 15 Minutes of Fame, Pop Art Gloss, 1 Minute
2 Minutes is a blue (cool) rose.

Lipstick Queen, Fifteen Minutes of Fame, 15 Minutes of Fame, Pop Art Gloss, 2 Minutes
3 Minutes is a cool pink.
Lipstick Queen, Fifteen Minutes of Fame, 15 Minutes of Fame, Pop Art Gloss, 3 Minutes
4 Minutes (my favorite so far) is peachy pink.
Lipstick Queen, Fifteen Minutes of Fame, 15 Minutes of Fame, Pop Art Gloss, 4 Minutes
5 Minutes is a subtle/quiet warm, milky pink. It doesn’t add a lot of pigment — I’d say it’s my-lips-but-glossier.
Lipstick Queen, Fifteen Minutes of Fame, 15 Minutes of Fame, Pop Art Gloss, 5 Minutes

16 Responses to “Lipstick Queen Minutes 1 – 5”

• Yao says:

>Yay, I've been waiting for these swatched on your lips! :D

So I guess you've decided on no giveaways, then? :)

>Just haven't figured out the details yet. :) I do feel like I wasted a lot of product making lip swatches — I am not yet good at them and it took me a few tries. Hopefully no one will be too disappointed.

• BarcelonaChair says:

>Love the lip swatches Ms Sugar! I look forward to more of them, it really allows us to see the opacity of the lip product.

btw, you have the cutest cupid's bow.

• Valerie says:

>Oooh, I love the idea of these, the formula sounds loverly. Now I just need to figure a way to have the idea of 'muted' introduced into Poppy's creation process… maybe she could have lunch with Bobbi Brown or something… I think Poppy's motto is "Just say no to brown." :-(

>Haha! You're not the first person to say so, Valerie. Maybe Poppy will hear your pleas. ;-)

• Yao says:

>Karla, I find that it always takes me a while to perfectly apply lip gloss, too. But your lips do look great!

I can't wait for minutes 6-15, as Lipstick Queen's reds look gorgeous. :)

• jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) says:

>hey #4 is my favourite too! i also like the tacky product name. :)

• MW says:

>i love them all..!!

• Lina (TheBeautyLookBook) says:

>Gorgeous! You have very photogenic lips!

I need to check these out soon. Thanks for the great swatches.

• Victoria says:

>I love number one and number four on you! So gorgeous :) I agree with comment above, your lips are the most perfect shape!

Also, for reference, what's your fndtn shade? thanks!

• Martha says:

>You evil temptress!!! I had convinced myself I didn't need these anymore, and then I see this. I think some more LQ is in my future :)

• Proximity says:

>Beautiful! I got the set of 5 mini-sized 15 minute glosses, gave 3 away and kept 2 for myself – I just love them! I'm looking forward to seeing more colors :)

• EmilyR says:

>Thanks a million! I've been looking forward to seeing these on you.

• lexi920 says:

>very pretty – i'll have to try those SMH shadows. Are they better than NYX? I want to try those too.

• Christina says:

wow i had a true blonde moment (i am blonde… lol)
    i thought it was one lipstick and the colors were changing each minute… omg.. i thought whats the point of that? then i decided to read hahaha

• Kim says:

Oooooh I love number 4 love love love
    I thought it look a little rose woody on your arm though