Benefit Sugarbomb

Benefit SugarbombI think I’ve mentioned before that mosaicked/patterned/variegated powders are a complete mystery to me. I look at them and I have no idea what the shades will blend to become. So for a while now I’ve been insanely curious as to what Benefit’s newest boxed powder blush, Sugarbomb, really looks like.

The answer, at least in a swatch, is pretty similar to Coralista (which I love). It’s a peach-pink with gold, and in a heavy swatch, it takes on an almost “frosted” appearance. Maybe I’m being influenced by “sugar” in the name. I think it’s more peach and more gold than Coralista (which is a bit more pink), and Coralista can be layered or built up more than Sugarbomb can.

Like all Benefit’s boxed powders, Sugarbomb is $28. Click here to go back and see the other available shades.
Benefit, swatches, Sugarbomb, Coralista, Dandelion

9 Responses to “Benefit Sugarbomb”

• anya says:

sugarbomb is yummylicious :P ~ thanks karla ;)

• Mocha says:

Great. *adds to cart* tee hee!

• When I first tried this I was a bit disappointed, but I really like it now. I thought it wasn’t pigmented enough, but it can be built up and it has a very glow to it! Benefit has stepped up their game, I like so much from this line!

• constance says:

At 46, Sugarbomb was way too frosty for me. But I love Coralista.

• Amy says:

I wished I loved these–they looks so fun. I can’t get past the packaging. Great review though–it’s nice to see the differences between them.

• Tiffany says:

I really like the color, but it’s a little too frosty for me. Rats.

• Pinch says:

I think these are all gorgeous! Think I may have to try one of their powder blushes soon.

• alexa says:

Do you think coralista and peachykeen (from mac) are similar?