Rouge d’Armani Summer Pinks

Armani’s fall collection hasn’t arrived on counters yet, but they do have something new and summery to pique your interest (I like it when I want to wear a purchase right now, instead of in a few months).

They’ve just released six new pink shades of Rouge d’Armani lipstick ($30). Important: these six are limited edition and will not join the permanent line.
Rouge d'Armani, Armani, lipstick, swatches, summer, 2011, Pink 519, Pink 520, Pink 521, Pink 522, Pink 523, Pink 524, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
Pink 519 is bright, warm pink (corally compared to the others here, though I wouldn’t have called it coral by itself). Pink 520 is violet/fuchsia-pink. Pink 521 is warm blossom pink. Pink 522 is raspberry pink. Pink 523 is a bright blue-pink. Comparatively, Pink 524 is more muted, less saturated, and not quite as blue.

See any you love? The Rouge d’Armani lipsticks are going to need a roundup post of their own pretty soon.

10 Responses to “Rouge d’Armani Summer Pinks”

• These are so beautiful! I should have just taken a chance and ordered one of these without having seen swatches instead of 503 :-(

• Melissa says:

I do believe there’s a pink there for everybody!

• Meta says:

Wow! Such cute shades!! Too bad they’re limited editions though. I want ALL of them!

• Angelina says:

oh! I love 519 and I’m not usually a lipstick girl. You say they’re limited? How long are the limited colors on sale for?

• katie says:

Thanks for the beautiful swatches karla! So these are just LE lipsticks, not part of any collection? They’re beautiful and I’ll definitely check them out but I find it odd that LE shades are released randomly.

• Gail says:

Thanks so much Karla. I was dying to see swatches of these!!!

• Twelve52 says:

Gorgeous! I’ll have all of them. Anyone feeling generous??

• I love 524! These lipsticks are my favorite of all time! Nothing else has their lasting power. Might be running off to a counter today!