Le Metier de Beaute Dallas Exclusive: Betty’s Divine Red

Lucky, lucky Dallas has another exclusive Le Metier de Beaute lipgloss — and lucky me, I got to swatch it. Seasoned Dallas shoppers may already know the iconic and endlessly stylish Betty Lidji, veteran of the downtown Neiman Marcus location. For those of you who don’t know Betty, picture Zsa Zsa Gabor; she’s that glamorous.

Betty’s Divine Red is a Lip Creme, a full coverage liquid lipstick. It’s a bright, cool, sassy, sexy, va-va-voom cherry red. The product it most reminded me of is the tragically discontinued Chanel Dragon (so I swatched Dragon next to it for comparison). Dragon is slightly deeper, slightly cooler, and has a subtle shimmer that creme Divine Red does not.

Betty’s Divine Red is $36, and is only available at Neiman Marcus’s Downtown Dallas location (the original store!). If you’re not in Dallas, but you want to experience a touch of the divine, call 214-741-6911 and ask for Brandon Navarro.
Le Metier de Beaute, LMdB, Betty's Divine Red, swatches, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar, Dallas exclusive

7 Responses to “Le Metier de Beaute Dallas Exclusive: Betty’s Divine Red”

• Bellachique says:

That looks like a gorgeous shade of red! I absolutely love liquid lipsticks :)

• Arianne says:

For some reason I thought Chanel came out with a Dragon Extrait de Gloss, but I think you are showing the Rouge Allure Laque here. :)

• Victoria says:

I like the LMdB version better! I like dragon but it is a bit too dark of a red than I would like it to be

Arianne, you’re absolutely right! How embarrassing — I’ll fix that right away.

• That is an absolutely stunning red. Lucky Dallas indeed!

• Gaby says:

I was in Dallas this weekend and picked up two. Went to the other Neimans with it on and women were stopping me to ask me what I was wearing. Love it!!

• brenda Ibsen says:

I have this lip cream, it is exquisite! Thank you NM for having Betty’s Divine…..I’m going to stock my makeup drawer so I don’t run out!